Want to stay down longer & get back in the water sooner?
Diving with Enriched Air (Nitrox) gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive dives.
No wonder the PADI Enriched Air Diver is the most popular specialty diving course!
- must be at least 12 years old or older
- must be certified PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver (or equivalent from other training organizations)
All you need to do is:
- Study the Enriched Air Diver manual at home & complete the Knowledge Reviews
- Attend 1 classroom session
- Complete a quick & simple exam
What you will learn:
- Why diving with enriched air gives you more no decompression time
- Enriched Air equipment considerations
- Managing oxygen exposure
- Analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank
- Setting your dive computer for diving with enriched air
Note: The first dive of the PADI Enriched Air Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification.