The PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course prepares you to help other divers should the need arise by knowing how & when to use Emergency Oxygen.
Divers & non-divers who are around divers will benefit from this course.
All you need to do is, attend a Classroom Session.
What you will learn:
- Dive injuries
- Different types of emergency oxygen equipment
- Safety considerations when using oxygen
- Assembling & disassembling emergency oxygen equipment
- Using a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver
- Using a pocket mask on a non-breathing diver