Want to go deeper?
The PADI Deep Diver course gives you confidence to dive up to a maximum depth of 40m. Discover deep wrecks, corals & marine life, deeper.
- must be at least 15 years old or older
- must be certified PADI Adventure Diver or higher
All you need to do is, complete 4 Open Water Dives.
What you will learn:
- Reasons for deep diving
- Knowing your personal limits
- Specialised deep diving equipment
- Deep dive planning & procedures
- Buoyancy control
- Managing your air & dealing with gas narcosis
- Safety considerations
Note: The first dive of the PADI Deep Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification.