Haven’t been diving in a while? Then it’s time for a Scuba Review!
Scuba Review is a simple way to refresh your dive skills & knowledge before beginning a PADI continuing education course or before going on a dive holiday.
- must be at least 10 years old or older
- must be at least certified PADI (Jr) Scuba Diver (or equivalent from other training organizations)
Scuba Review is conducted in a pool with the supervision of an instructor.
Your instructor will go through:
- Equipment assembly, use & care
- Review all the basic & critical skills
- Practice good buoyancy control
- Caring for the underwater environment
Feel free to ask your instructor questions during the session!