Emergency First Response is an essential course that teaches you basic life saving skills.
You DO NOT have to be a diver or have a medical background to attend the EFR course.
EFR is designed for lay-persons, to build confidence & increase their willingness to respond in a medical emergency.
EFR is based on internationally recognised medical guidelines for emergency care & meets the CPR & First Aid training requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver course & PADI Divemaster course.
The course is divided into 2 sections:
- Primary Care (CPR): You will learn how to perform CPR & monitor the victim while waiting for emergency medical services. You will learn how to manage an unconscious victim, possible spinal injury, shock & serious bleeding.
- Secondary Care (First Aid): Teaches you how to quickly assess & manage non life-threatening conditions & to reduce the risk of further harm while waiting for emergency medical services
All you need to do is:
- Study the EFR manual at home & complete the Knowledge Reviews
- Attend our classroom session
- Complete a quick & simple exam